Along with you, we are committed to an environmentally responsible global approach.
The team at the Mas de la Grenouillère is anxious to welcome you in a preserved natural environment in order to invite you to discover the riches hidden behind a greenery.
Our establishment, located within the Regional Natural Park of Camargue, is therefore naturally committed to the European Charter of Sustainable Development, to the preservation of the environment through numerous commitments and labels (Hotel au Naturel, Refuge LPO...), and is part of a logic of sustainable development and protection of our remarkable environmental heritage.
The highlights of the Hotel Mas de la Grenouillère:
- Electricity generation thanks to solar photovoltaics panels in self-consumption
- A charging station for electric vehicles for customers
- Low-energy lighting composed of 95% LEDs and the use of solar lighting
- The use of certified eco-friendly cleaning products
- A range of organic products at breakfast and a preference for local products
Écolabel Européen (under certification)
The Hotel Mas de la Grenouillère wishes to engage in several actions:
- Reduce waste at the source by minimizing individual packaging
- Further reduce electricity consumption
- Implement water and electricity sub meters to better analyze our consumption